New signed pooled debian repository

Hello,

I have managed to create a new ftp repository for all the packages that
we maintain. This FTP contains a Debian repository Release file that is
now signed with a GPG key. Also, I made it more easy for us to maintain
our mirrors, using the perl package "mirror" and not rsync anymore,
which in fact, because it needs ssh keys, can be a security threat. The
mirroring is now performed by FTP instead, with a very tiny daemon that
I wrote (that I called gplhost-mirror).

If you want to know about how to add our Debian repository key to your
operating system, or want to know about our mirror list, just have a
look into our wiki here:

http://dtcsupport.gplhost.com/PmWiki/DebianExpressSetup

I am still planning to add a mirror in Spain and in Israel. These will
be available very soon.

Thomas
--
Do not reply to this mail, subscribe to dtcdev@xxxxxxxxxx instead