[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DTC 0.34.6 released
- To: Dtcdev <dtcdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, dtcannounce <dtcannounce@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: DTC 0.34.6 released
- From: Thomas Goirand <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 11:49:18 +0800
- Delivered-to: gplhost.sg_dtcannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple; d=goirand.fr; h=message-id :date:from:mime-version:to:subject:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; s=postfix; bh=yitW0yKU2g1z1JyGomtKdn nvuQk=; b=RJ+KzMT41ajR8BneM2mTAGcRHgc2ma4netLXmtslu/eG5Xyt2AkoIk NR4nepiLf9WHgtDC4dCNRA4g6g2MSyDp3N3BjF0L+Wzl7grdbVczIKS6+2zCAZ1M 1fuSw/7WU9CKLC6Kwpy3HvdvbZNv1uXt0XSdfOApYvRFq1T1nOvF8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=simple; d=goirand.fr; h=message-id :date:from:mime-version:to:subject:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; q=dns; s=postfix; b=c/BOGh7DsURnVSBX pVuqsL/ZVfRDZRyrHI14zJYYuag0lzoAaDqwywQKcMgg/W5YtH2S80K1N15Syp41 e/mwgxPSsWFeQRF4TEHwmSwB6KW+fZI6xOIj8Jk7+TUJkNN1Kecp4XKrXumBZrmm nYEX/fDGbLOH18zK6Ll2G08ywiA=
- Organization: GPLHost
- Reply-to: dtcdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20111110 Icedove/3.0.11
I have released DTC 0.34.6 today. Here's the changes:
- New option for forcing SSL for the /webmail redirection.
- New uptions to pay and edit custom products, thanks to Javier Marcon.
- Fixes the "access not granted" for VPSes.
- Fixes VAT calculation in invoices (payments and accounting exports
were already correct) thanks to Jess Norwell.
- Fixed CBand apache module directives, thanks to Javier Marcon.
- Fixes English text in the replaying_stoplist postfix maps.
It's to be noted that we moved away from a slow, (nearly) one year
release cycle to much more often releases, exposing issues a lot faster,
and reducing the time to production for new features. This is in line
with what everybody has been doing in the Linux world, and I also think
it's a much better way of handling things.
Do not reply to this mail, subscribe to dtcdev@xxxxxxxxxx instead
To unsubscribe send a mail to dtcannounce-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxx