[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DTC 0.36.1 is out
- To: Dtcdev <dtcdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, dtcannounce <dtcannounce@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: DTC 0.36.1 is out
- From: Thomas Goirand <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 01:12:05 +0800
- Delivered-to: gplhost.sg_dtcannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple; d=goirand.fr; h=message-id :date:from:mime-version:to:subject:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; s=postfix; bh=wgFfcOWzYZHm2RqepjFlj0 9gDqs=; b=V4R32TndaCfTUHo5iVURHXOdJxyDufTtGXHu+D3l4zrPEAbT7eqycX 3dCAycWpscj4y9QHE1y76nEpPDQ55vOFRkIWaHvMK6nBu3+gXOghyF6dU31YVcoO hS60QJzuA3xye3rqLTezsyXXBzI+FdaBxPETQOLf4gJxB+4EeT+LM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=simple; d=goirand.fr; h=message-id :date:from:mime-version:to:subject:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; q=dns; s=postfix; b=qCX8eiv9LrhsiLqw OMlOm+gigRa2XaISngFPe2XUClmW78Zr8ZAnieiccO15j1Pz7BQes7sLIzxbIP01 qamGvvLWnUGTXm/6Ot7HWgg7RcriO0FXiBHQOSncBZtmUugHKBZVrIiQsi+hqyq5 uS4NISF56ABmaPXvrCO7EwwScck=
- Organization: GPLHost
- Reply-to: dtcdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:10.0.12) Gecko/20130116 Icedove/10.0.12
The last release of DTC was on the 2012-06-08. This release was really
overdue. It has a massive amount of new feature, so much that I think
it's better not to list them all. Instead, I took the time to list them
in the debian/changelog of DTC, which you can see here:
Please join me to thanks Jeremy Cayrasso, Martin Thomas Schrott, Gregory
Fardel, Javier Marcon, Jesse Norell, Fernando Kiernan and Jan-Claas
Dirks for their contributions (plus everyone who contributed translations).
This release is also a milestone as there is really a big amount of
external contributions (eg: I'm not the main contributor anymore), and I
am really happy with that.
In fact, I was pushed to release by Fernando Kiernan who just sent a
massive amount of patches to the list. As the commit activity was quiet
for about 3 months, I think it was the good time to release, just right
before applying the patches from Fernando. This will give us enough time
to fix eventual issues we may find on Fernando's patches (it's not that
I don't trust Fernando, it's just that this is a lot of patches).
Again, thanks everyone for the contributions.
Happy testing of this new release!
Do not reply to this mail, subscribe to dtcdev@xxxxxxxxxx instead
To unsubscribe send a mail to dtcannounce-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxx